Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crescent Order Forum Index -> The Commons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kribbitz
Recruit

re: Archage

Hey I just applied to your guild and was going ot be playing archage and I am currently playing wildstar... Can you tell me what the Beta server is for archage and maybe the TS info so I can join you all

Dosequiss

Tanus!?!
Officer

Greetings ! We are on the Naima server with the Nuian / Elf side. The TS info and a lot of other information will be available once your application is processed :) For the time being, you could whisper Varo/Char/Daymire/Roas/Ninya/Tanus - any one of them for an invite in-game.
Roas
Roas.
Officer

Howdy.

Sorry for any delay in your app being processed. As you can see in the chat box, Starzia has the sick, and she processes the apps, so it may be a day or so before you get full access here. Tanus already gave you our contact names on AA.

Having checked a recent thread you can reach the Wildstar branch on Orias server on the exile side and get invites there from Fyre, Hawthorne, Starzia or Relan.

"Not me. We." - Kevin Garnett
Kribbitz
Recruit

Thanks I will reach out to you on wldstar tonight

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crescent Order Forum Index -> The Commons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum