Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crescent Order Forum Index -> The Commons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalanai
Recruit

re: Salutations from Erenor!!

Hi there. 

I discovered info about your guild on the ArcheAge guild recruitment forums, and after reading what you are all about I immediately applied. So I thought I would pop in and say hi. I've been playing mmos since ff11 and have played most of the major titles since. I was looking for an MMO home and I think I found it in ArcheAge.

i didn't want a "professional gamer" guild or one that treats the game like a full time job. I was also looking for a mature group of friends to just hang around with. I'm not much of an rper or pvp er, but I'm sure willing to try. I'm addicted to farming and trade runs and have a small cottage, 2 gardens and recently got my clipper.

if you have any questions please feel free to ask. In game I am Kalanai so drop a nite anytime!

have a good night.

Kal.

Daymire
Officer

Welcome Kalanai!! (>")>O

Catch you game side!

Greetings & Salutations ! =) We have a few farmers/crafters in the guild, so you should be quite at home  ^.^

Kalanai
Recruit

Thanks guys!! I have my clipper, but I've never actually travelled to the other continent for my big farm plot (not that there is room for it hehe). So I can contribute to runs if someone else drives, lol.

Roas
Roas.
Officer

Welcome aboard!!

"Not me. We." - Kevin Garnett
Kalanai
Recruit

Thank you!! So when I defeat the queue boss, who should I look for? I played alpha solo so I'm not too familiar with the guild system. The intro information links on this site doesn't seem to work for me. :(

Hail and well met! Happy to have you and look forward to playing with you in game. We still have room for housing in our guild area in Sanddeep!  As far as being able to see the forums as soon as you fill out an application, which there is a link for top of the  left side and Gelotri approves you, then the forums are visible! 

Have fun and best of luck against the queue boss!!  

Xoti

Roas
Roas.
Officer

Anonymous wrote:

Hail and well met! Happy to have you and look forward to playing with you in game. We still have room for housing in our guild area in Sanddeep!  As far as being able to see the forums as soon as you fill out an application, which there is a link for top of the  left side and Gelotri approves you, then the forums are visible! 

Have fun and best of luck against the queue boss!!  

Xoti

You are posting in the wrong forums, Xoti. You withdrew your application to TCO, so please try and be careful where you post.

Tanus!?!
Officer

Kalanai wrote:

Thank you!! So when I defeat the queue boss, who should I look for? I played alpha solo so I'm not too familiar with the guild system. The intro information links on this site doesn't seem to work for me. :(

Your best bet during the day time would be Char/Varo/Kewtain or Roas/Ninya/Dante. In the evening, depending on queue, Day or Tanus/Nomi.

Roas
Roas.
Officer

Tanus!?! wrote:
Kalanai wrote:

Your best bet during the day time would be Char/Varo/Kewtain or Roas/Ninya/Dante. In the evening, depending on queue, Day or Tanus/Nomi.

Dantae....someone else got Dante.

Kalanai
Recruit

Thanks again guys. I touched base w now of the officers but I had to log out so I will check in tomorrow. Have a good night!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crescent Order Forum Index -> The Commons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum