Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crescent Order Forum Index -> The Commons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redkerrusk

re: Out of the skies ..a roar... and then a loud boom echoes....

...Hutt Krayt Dragon Class mini gunship streaks across the sky performing Immelmann manuever  as if the craft had noticed something as it flew over. The craft re-approaches, this time with less velocity and gradually starts to hover over head. The ship's paint is chipped and flaked and there are blaster burns that streak across the hull. There is a CorSec insignia on the wings and on the side there are two words written in aurek besh, it reads "Kashyyyk's Revenge".

A wide red laser beam flickers out of the nose as it scans the area for a few seconds.  The ship gradually descends to the ground landing gears popping out from the underside of the vessel. The ground gives under the weight of the massive ship as it touches down sinking down into the earth and displacing it. A hatch opens up making the sound of decompression, and the hum of motors can be heard as the hatch lowers all the way to the ground and now seems to form a ramp.

Light spills out, and a large hulking silhouette can be seen, the figured visibly has to duck down to exit the vessel as if possibly the architect of the ship didn't intend for its captain to be so large. The armor he wears is orange and black, now faded but you can visibly see the colors don't run. Strangely his shins and feet are exposed showing dark red / brown fir.  Two gigantic horns protrude out the sides of the gladiator style helmet, his rifle like weapon crackles with electricity.

He lets out a roar, and then " WRRRooorll ssshyyyll oorrll" sounds.  So you gotta ask yourself can you speak shyriiwook? Well ... do ya?

Glorck
TCO Member

Hey Red! Welcome back!

hey glork...I hope life has been treating you well. It is good to hear from an old friend truly, I don't have any idea how much things have changed here and who would even be left that would know me.

For what its worth I will pass on the news to you then and perhaps you would spread it to those on the inside who would be interested. There is a SWGEMU server up and running right now. Its a play / test beta server (active now for 2 years running)that is trying to achieve 14.1 vanilla (this is a pre combat upgrade build btw). Eventually the code will be released to the public and anyone can run servers off the template. There is  already plans for a permanent server off the code called suncrusher.

For those of you who are not familiar ill take a moment to clarify: SWG is star wars galaxies duh :) EMU is emulator or emulation (you can look that up) but basicialy means a player ran server non profit. www.swgemu.com for more info. Most features are already implemented and running but there are a few still being worked out (pet AI for instance) (Jedi Village) (Jump to Lightspeed).

So if anyone would like to talk about it ask here or send me a PM.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crescent Order Forum Index -> The Commons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum