Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crescent Order Forum Index -> The Commons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MacroLass
TCO Member

re: What Color is YOUR Lightsaber?

Found this article websurfing, thought SWTOR players might find it interesting considering the proliferation of colored crystals in the game...

Meaning of Lightsaber Colors in Star Wars

VictorTerrowin
Recruit

This was a very interesting but i had to look up most of these characters. "lowbacca" was the best.

Joesicar
Councilor

I have always liked blue.....Kenobi is a favorite of mine.   Not overly strong in the force, certainly not compared to other masters, not a physical power house.   Still he used what he had better then just about anyone else.   His fight against Anakin a perfect example same with his fight against Grievous.   By any objective evaluation he had little to no chance against Anakin who was his clear superior in force power and by his own admission a better duelist then he.   Still he used what he had to find a way to win.  But man did desert life age him.....

Fyre-n-Ice
Councilor

So based on this my Fy're is Dark, evil, and self obsessed (red/black crystal).

Kinda amusing shes a pure light side Jedi counselor, although she did manage to kill off her master without taking a dark side hit, so there is that I suppose lol.

SWTOR
Fy're - Shadow DPS
I'ce - Shadow Tank
Amb'yr - Assassin DPS

For Moz Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crescent Order Forum Index -> The Commons All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum